Saturday 12 May 2007

The World You Love

I think this blog has unfortunately become yet another metaphor for my life, at least the writing side of it. I too soon have become obsessed with something else. Well I can still escape to this blog when I feel vaguely creative. I think that makes it slightly postmodern. The postmodern has taken over in my writing lately. I started writing a postmodern love story. It's currently 1800 words but I think it could be rewritten in greater detail. I toyed with turning it into a script, but I definitely don't have the discipline to do that. Well for the moment I will move between this blogging world where I can pretend I am some kind of writer, and the real world where I can be a bit of a mess at times. Could be worse.

1 comment:

fthdfhdfgdfgdf said...

When can we hear more?